The Lands Between Empires
26 October – 07 November, 2012
FROM GALLIPOLI TO JERUSALEM VIA BEERSHEVA
We combine two complimentary purposes on our study tour:
a.To engage our ANZAC heritage at historical sites in Turkey and Israel, and to learn more about Jesus in His native context in the Promised Land;
b.We will seek to understand God’s plans and purposes both in light of the teachings of Jesus and of the events leading up to the Allied victory in the Middle East in the First World War, with application for us today.
Tour highlights & inclusions:
• Battles of the ANZACS on the Gallipoli Peninsula;
• Istanbul – Hagia Sophia and the bazaars;
• The Anniversary of the Battle of Beersheva – then forgottten battle in military history;
• The desert as a refuge – including a therapeutic soak in the Dead`Sea;
• Ascend to Jerusalem – the front-line of all warfare;
• Explore the roots of your culture and of your faith;
•Finally, relax with a sail on the Sea of Gallilee before seeing the site prophesied to be the site of the final battle (Armageddon)
•A round trip to Tel Aviv via Istanbul;
•New air-conditioned coaches, overnight accomodation, breakfast & dinner, transportation;
• All sightseeing, touring and entrance fees
• Special lectures and commentary by experienced Shoresh Tour Israel guides.
You will be able to depart from your nearest capital city with the exception of Darwin
YOUR TOUR LEADERS
Martin & Kim Weatherston represent CMJ Australia, providing a support base currently for our Australian Board member Don Stanley who is International Director of CMJ Israel and in Jerusalem and previously Kelvin Crombie, the renowned Australian author of “Anzacs, Empires & Israel’s Restoration”, “For the Love of Zion”, “ Anzacs and Israel” & numerous DVDs.
Fraser Harding works with Prayer for Israel in Australia, has led many tours to Israel and is currently working in Jerusalem as a tour guide at the Garden Tomb.
FURTHER DETAILS INCLUDING FULL ITINERARY available on request from Martin & Kim email@example.com.
Appreciation to my father who told me about this webpage, this web site is in fact awesome.